- Olivier Vernon’s plea to keep Giants D-line from breaking up
- What does future hold for Beckham, Rodgers-Cromartie?
- Top 5 Takeaways of 2016
- JPP guests on NFL Network’s Tackle My Ride
- Assessing the New Head Coaches—and Why the 49ers Still Don’t Have One
- Final Four Looks Fantastic
- Odell Beckham knows he has a problem: close Giants friend
- Top 5 Unsung Heroes of 2016
- Ben McAdoo: The danger of ‘chasing’ Eli’s replacement
- Tom Coughlin flexes Jaguars muscle — and settles old score
Giants’ Mario Manningham thanks Bill Belichick for giving him room to make a big catch in Super Bowl XLVI
- Updated: March 6, 2012
Chris Faytok/The Star-Ledger
Giants wide receiver Mario Manningham thanked Bill Belichick for allowing him to get open up the sideline for this 38-yard catch on the game-winning drive in Super Bowl XLVI. Belichick told his defense to focus more on Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz.
By Mike Garafolo – Star Ledger 3/5/12