- Odell Beckham almost didn’t play, still made Giants’ biggest play
- Why the Giants are in good shape at 4-3 heading into the bye week
- Defense makes key stops; Postgame notes and stats
- Report: Josh Brown not expected to appeal being placed on exempt list
- Giants defense shines in London but questions still hover around uninspiring offense and Josh Brown
- 2017 NFL Mock Draft: Bears use a top-five pick on a rising quarterback prospect
- What does this win mean for the Giants?
- Landon Collins propels Giants to 17-10 win
- London Calling
- Eli Manning appears to shout ‘Trump! Trump!’ as audible call during Giants’ game vs. Rams
Giants’ Mario Manningham thanks Bill Belichick for giving him room to make a big catch in Super Bowl XLVI
- Updated: March 6, 2012
Chris Faytok/The Star-Ledger
Giants wide receiver Mario Manningham thanked Bill Belichick for allowing him to get open up the sideline for this 38-yard catch on the game-winning drive in Super Bowl XLVI. Belichick told his defense to focus more on Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz.
By Mike Garafolo – Star Ledger 3/5/12