- New York Giants have to adjust playcalling
- Eli Manning unfazed by past struggles against Vikings
- The Collegiate Countdown: Miami QB Brad Kaaya
- Giants vs. Redskins – One Giant Loss
- Where Is The NFL Headed Next?
- The Fight of Their Lives
- 2017 NFL Draft: Draft Radar Heading into NFL Week 4
- Carson Wentz and the Young NFL Quarterback Revolution
- Breakout NFL prospect Ryan Ramczyk wows as Badgers bludgeon Michigan State
- Shane Vereen suffers triceps injury; RB unit ready to step up
Giants’ Mario Manningham thanks Bill Belichick for giving him room to make a big catch in Super Bowl XLVI
- Updated: March 6, 2012
Chris Faytok/The Star-Ledger
Giants wide receiver Mario Manningham thanked Bill Belichick for allowing him to get open up the sideline for this 38-yard catch on the game-winning drive in Super Bowl XLVI. Belichick told his defense to focus more on Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz.
By Mike Garafolo – Star Ledger 3/5/12