- Big Blue United: The Big Blueprint – Giants vs. 49ers Preview
- Why Jim Brown Matters
- Could the Giants or Jets play a road game in Mexico in 2016?
- How and why Giants’ Marshall Newhouse exceeds expectations | Snee Unguarded (VIDEO)
- Giants promote Myles White to active roster to address depth concerns at wide receiver
- Giants, Eagles co-favorites to win NFC East after 4 weeks
- Giants’ improving defense likely down a key linebacker
- Big Blue United: The Real Reaction – New York vs. Buffalo
- Buffalo Bills say Giants ‘prima donna’ Odell Beckham Jr. is a cheap shot artist
- Rex Ryan doesn’t mind quick throws from opposing offenses
Madden NFL 12 Franchise Mode Impressions
- Updated: August 26, 2011
After taking a year off from improvements EA Sports made a strong effort to deliver with Franchise mode in Madden NFL 12 and have succeeded in doing so. With expanded rosters and cut days, scouting for the draft, a new free agency system, and improved logic in several areas Franchise mode is more compelling than ever.
By PastaPadre.com 8/26/11
← Previous Story NFL Ticket Comes To PlayStation 3