- NFL Draft 2017: Everything to know about Davis Webb
- 5 things to know about Giants’ 2nd round pick Dalvin Tomlinson
- PFF Scouting Report: Dalvin Tomlinson, DI, Alabama
- NFL Draft 2017: Giants pick Alabama DT Dalvin Tomlinson in 2nd round
- Who will Giants take on Day 2 of NFL Draft 2017? Round 2-3 picks
- Where do the Giants pick in the 2nd and 3rd rounds of the draft?
- New Giants TE Evan Engram Drawing Elite NFL Comparisons
- PFF Scouting Report: Evan Engram, TE, Ole Miss
- Giants make shocking 1st-round pick of Ole Miss TE Evan Engram
- 2017 NFL Draft Tracker
Madden NFL 12 Franchise Mode Impressions
- Updated: August 26, 2011
After taking a year off from improvements EA Sports made a strong effort to deliver with Franchise mode in Madden NFL 12 and have succeeded in doing so. With expanded rosters and cut days, scouting for the draft, a new free agency system, and improved logic in several areas Franchise mode is more compelling than ever.
By PastaPadre.com 8/26/11
← Previous Story NFL Ticket Comes To PlayStation 3