- Olivier Vernon’s plea to keep Giants D-line from breaking up
- What does future hold for Beckham, Rodgers-Cromartie?
- Top 5 Takeaways of 2016
- JPP guests on NFL Network’s Tackle My Ride
- Assessing the New Head Coaches—and Why the 49ers Still Don’t Have One
- Final Four Looks Fantastic
- Odell Beckham knows he has a problem: close Giants friend
- Top 5 Unsung Heroes of 2016
- Ben McAdoo: The danger of ‘chasing’ Eli’s replacement
- Tom Coughlin flexes Jaguars muscle — and settles old score
Madden NFL 12 Franchise Mode Impressions
- Updated: August 26, 2011
After taking a year off from improvements EA Sports made a strong effort to deliver with Franchise mode in Madden NFL 12 and have succeeded in doing so. With expanded rosters and cut days, scouting for the draft, a new free agency system, and improved logic in several areas Franchise mode is more compelling than ever.
By PastaPadre.com 8/26/11
← Previous Story NFL Ticket Comes To PlayStation 3