- Giants comparison: What was being said this year vs. last year
- How many wins for the Giants in 2016?
- Concerns with Giants offensive line go deeper than the right side
- Here’s 1 reason why the Giants have a favorable 2016 schedule
- How does the Giants’ QB situation compare to the rest of the NFL?
- 7 Reasons the Giants will be significantly better this season
- Pierre-Paul shows off grip with customized glove
- Sterling Shepard Blog: First taste of the NFL
- Giants Position Preview: Defensive Line
- Giants counting on Owa to beef up D-Line rotation
Madden NFL 12 Franchise Mode Impressions
- Updated: August 26, 2011
After taking a year off from improvements EA Sports made a strong effort to deliver with Franchise mode in Madden NFL 12 and have succeeded in doing so. With expanded rosters and cut days, scouting for the draft, a new free agency system, and improved logic in several areas Franchise mode is more compelling than ever.
By PastaPadre.com 8/26/11
← Previous Story NFL Ticket Comes To PlayStation 3