- 2016 Giants undrafted free agent signings
- Paul Perkins Scouting Report
- Why Darian Thompson could be a steal for Giants in 3rd round
- NFL Draft grades for every team: Sorry, Giants fans
- Giants’ Eli Apple on being ‘legendary’, Josh Norman and Revis’ message
- Grades are in! Experts assess Giants’ Draft Class
- Experts react to Giants 2016 Draft Class
- Giants draft middle linebacker of the future
- Which pros do Giants rookies compare to?
- Giants GM Jerry Reese was right to pass on Laremy Tunsil, Myles Jack
Madden NFL 12 Franchise Mode Impressions
- Updated: August 26, 2011
After taking a year off from improvements EA Sports made a strong effort to deliver with Franchise mode in Madden NFL 12 and have succeeded in doing so. With expanded rosters and cut days, scouting for the draft, a new free agency system, and improved logic in several areas Franchise mode is more compelling than ever.
By PastaPadre.com 8/26/11
← Previous Story NFL Ticket Comes To PlayStation 3