- Captain Jonathan Casillas on Johnathan Hankins: ‘We all want him back’
- Grading every move made by the Giants this offseason
- Michael Strahan on life and football: ‘You’ve never lived unless you’ve hit Tom Brady’
- Why Do People Love Mock Drafts?
- How Jason Pierre-Paul contract structure helps Giants this season
- The New New York Giants
- Who Should the Giants Select in the 1st Round of the 2017 NFL Draft?
- New Giant D.J. Fluker confident he can make most of ‘prove-it’ deal
- Dwight Clark Has ALS
- Giants scouts sent to Middle Tennessee, NC State, Bowling Green
Madden NFL 12 Franchise Mode Impressions
- Updated: August 26, 2011
After taking a year off from improvements EA Sports made a strong effort to deliver with Franchise mode in Madden NFL 12 and have succeeded in doing so. With expanded rosters and cut days, scouting for the draft, a new free agency system, and improved logic in several areas Franchise mode is more compelling than ever.
By PastaPadre.com 8/26/11
← Previous Story NFL Ticket Comes To PlayStation 3