- The best bargains of 2017 Free Agency
- Cover 3: What to watch for at the 2017 NFL Combine
- 3 Draft QBs that can succeed Eli Manning
- 10 NFL Combine Participants New York Giants Fans Should Know
- Ranking the Giants’ 2016 free agent signings
- Giants NFL Mock Draft 2017 roundup: The latest picks, rumors, buzz
- NFL Mock Draft 2017: Who do Giants, Jets, Eagles pick?
- Drake stops concert to have Odell Beckham sign a jersey
- Giants need to find a deep threat to complement WR Odell Beckham
- NFL strength of schedule 2017: Where do Giants rank?
Madden NFL 12 Franchise Mode Impressions
- Updated: August 26, 2011
After taking a year off from improvements EA Sports made a strong effort to deliver with Franchise mode in Madden NFL 12 and have succeeded in doing so. With expanded rosters and cut days, scouting for the draft, a new free agency system, and improved logic in several areas Franchise mode is more compelling than ever.
By PastaPadre.com 8/26/11
← Previous Story NFL Ticket Comes To PlayStation 3